Not only is the target consumer market growing, with the average clientele now ranging from women to men to teens to Baby Boomers, but the taboo around waxing has all but disappeared. In fact, the Oxford English Dictionary even includes “Brazilian” in its lexicon. What was once considered a discreet grooming ritual has now become a routine, lunch-hour service for many individuals. It’s safe to say that smooth skin is in — and no one is afraid to say so.
As the industry grows, it continues to evolve. These changes are the result of a number of factors, including:
- Evolving clientele: More and more men are now seeking waxing services as tailored grooming becomes mainstream, and women of all ages look for alternatives to shaving to achieve smooth skin.
- Improved techniques: Innovative techniques, like our speed-waxing services, have led more and more individuals to embrace waxing, extending beyond the brows and bikini line to other parts of the body, including legs, arms and underarms.
- Better experiences: Full-service, wax-only salons like LunchboxWax offer an experience that can be easily tailored to meet a guest’s unique needs.
- No more taboo: Since the bikini splashed onto the scene in the 1960s, waxing has become a priority, but now more than ever, the taboo around this beauty ritual has gone out with the tide.
- Affordability: With dedicated waxing salons like LunchboxWax comes increased affordability. We offer attractive price points for guests seeking a range of services.
Studies show that the waxing industry’s upward climb isn’t about to slow down anytime soon; in fact, it’s expected to continue to grow as specialized salons continue to appeal to those who demand quality care and convenience. Customizable services lead more and more women (and men!) to the salon, while faster waxing techniques, like LunchboxWax’s signature speed-wax service, mean increased revenue for salons and happy, loyal customers.
Terrence Groth LunchboxWax COO
Mom always said you are the company you keep, so we’re selective about our expertly trained waxologists as well as where we open our salons. You’ll find us in affluent, progressive communities. So, if there’s a LunchboxWax in your ‘hood, congratulations. That means you’re pretty amazing. If not and you’re interested in bringing a salon to your area, check out where we’re looking to expand!
At LunchboxWax, we believe that timing is everything, and now is the perfect time to contribute to the more than $445 billion beauty industry. With continued projected growth, loyal clientele, and ever-evolving and advancing techniques, there’s no better time to start your own waxing franchise. At LunchboxWax, we give you all the tools you need to succeed in running and growing your own business. From comprehensive training to ongoing education and mentorship, we’re with you every step of the way.
Find out more about our body waxing franchise opportunities!
LunchboxWax “Watching our waxologists thrive and grow professionally and personally is a phenomenal feeling that ranks up there with any other success I’ve had in my life.”
Megan Shaw LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “As a LunchboxWax franchisee, I feel sure of myself and confident I’m doing what I can for my present and my future.”
Pattie Wells LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “We learned about LunchboxWax, and we instantly thought it’d be a fit for our community. Then we went into one of the salons to see for ourselves, and there was no doubt this would be our next adventure.”
Rosie Keller LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “The LunchboxWax energy resonates and tells this great story. It’s natural to want to be a part of it.”
Patrick Sheridan LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “I love owning my own business and being financially secure, but I also love being connected to this network of smart, successful men and women.”
Pattie Wells LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “Walk into any LunchboxWax salon, and the competence, confidence and kindness is palpable.”
Ed Sheridan LunchboxWax Franchisee