- Information collected through methods other than our Services;
- Information collected by any person or entity other than us, even if related to our Services (such as a third-party website, application or lead form).
Our Collection and Use of Your Information
We may use Your Information for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using Your Information to:
- Engage in customer support. For example, we might confirm appointments requested by you, verify information you provide to us and provide you with administrative notices.
- Contact you and provide you with information. For example, we might provide or contact you through telephone, email, postal or other communications with Service updates, promotional materials, surveys, offers, personalized information and other information from us or our business partners.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations. For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our Services, understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Services, customize and tailor Service content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback to our vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
We may disclose Your Information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including without limitation as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney).
- To our third-party vendors so they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including without limitation for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services’ maintenance and security.
- To third parties when you engage in certain activities through our Services that are sponsored by them, such as purchasing products or services offered by a third party, electing to receive information or communications from a third party, or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes, games or other programs sponsored, in whole or in part, by a third party.
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency.
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property.
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency.
- To enforce or protect our rights.
- In connection with a Business Transfer, as defined below (see Business Transfers below).
- To our affiliated companies (e.g., companies under common control or management with us).
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive and that we reserve the right to share or otherwise disclose information we collect from you to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you. We are the sole owners of the information collected through our Services.
Information Third Parties Provide
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, other users and our business partners.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by following the appropriate unsubscribe instructions. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- Email Offers from Us - If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt out of receiving email information from us (other than emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions through our Services) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing email lists. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing emails, you will continue to receive appointment confirmations.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
If a portion of our Services allow you to create an account with us, then you can review and update some of Your Information by logging into that portion of our Services, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
Information You Disclose to Third Parties
You may be presented with an opportunity to receive information and/or
marketing offers from third parties in connection with our Services. All
information you disclose to such third parties will be subject to the
for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore,
you should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties
prior to disclosing information to them. If you later decide that you
no longer want to receive communications from a third party, you will
need to contact that third party directly.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Services, as well as the email messages sent with respect to our Services,
may contain links or access to websites operated by third parties that
are beyond our control. Links or access to third parties from our Services
are not an endorsement by us of such third parties, or their websites,
applications, products, services, or practices. We are not responsible
of such third parties. These third-parties may send their own cookies
to you and independently collect data. If you visit or access a third-party
website, application or other property that is linked or accessed from
our Services, we encourage you to read any privacy statements and terms
and conditions of that third party before providing any personally identifiable
information. If you have a question about the terms and conditions, privacy
policy, practices or contents of a third party, please contact the third
Circumvention of Security Measures
Our Services are intended to be accessed and used only by adults and are not directed to minors. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 13 and you should not provide us with any information regarding any individual under the age of 13.
From time to time, we may participate in or use advertising networks, such as third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors and research firms. We may use these third-party advertising networks for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, as well as to serve advertisements to you. Advertising networks often gather data about consumers who view advertisements to make inferences about a consumer’s interests and preferences, which enables their computers to deliver advertisements directly targeted to the consumer’s specific interests. This practice is often referred to as “online behavioral advertising.” For example, a third-party advertising network might collect the type of Internet browser you use, the type of computer operating system you use, the domain name of a website you visit, whether or not you visit specific pages of a website, the location of your Internet service provider’s presence, the date and time of a visit to a website and other interactions between you and website. Please see the “Online Behavioral Advertising” subsection of Choices About How We Use and Collect Your Information below to read about how you can prevent certain third-party advertising networks from collecting information about you.
User Generated Content
You are responsible for any content, including without limitation personal information, that you contribute to be published or displayed (“posted”) on our Services, or that you transmit to other users of our Services (collectively, “User Generated Content”). Your User Generated Content is posted on and transmitted to other users of our Services at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Generated Content. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of our Services. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Generated Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your User Generated Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Service users.
Social Media Widgets
Online Behavioral Advertising
Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising
are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”).
You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about
you by clicking
here and following the NAI’s directions. Note that if you opt out through
the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt out
through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser
or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt out choice.
at any time in our sole discretion and without notice. Updates to this
continued access and use of our Services following the posting of any
such changes shall automatically be deemed your acceptance of all changes.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to
make a request regarding Your Information, please contact us at:
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally
identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures,
if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties
for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at:legal@LunchboxWax.com.
California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the email address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified above.