Mutual respect makes it possible for everyone to enjoy LunchboxWax (“LBW”) services. LBW may refrain from providing you with service for interfering with LBW staff, customers or the public. You are expected and obligated to refrain from behavior that interferes with the rights of others and the duties of LBW staff; which includes the following:
- Improper dress, including bare feet and no shirt.
- Offensive body odor.
- Leaving personal belongings unattended or under the care of another customer not a family member.
- Insufficient supervision of children by you or caregivers resulting in acts disruptive and unsafe behavior to customers and staff.
- Bringing animals, other than service animals.
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Abuse or improper use of furniture, equipment or materials.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco or using electronic cigarettes or similar devices in non-designated areas.
- Unreasonable noise to include: loud talking, singing, boisterous activity/cell phone use, loud headphones in non-designated areas.
- Monopolizing/obstructing space, seating, tables or equipment to the exclusion of others, including restrooms.
- Profane, obscene or abusive language, racial, ethnic or sexual orientation epithets.
- Gambling, panhandling or soliciting money.
- Use of the internet for unlawful purposes as defined by federal, state and local laws.
- Running, pushing, rough play or other dangerous physical activity.
- Other acts disruptive to customers and staff.
- Intentionally damaging or destroying and property belonging to LBW, another customer or staff.
- Possessing weapons, dangerous ordnance, explosive devices (including fireworks), knives with a blade length over 2 inches or other items that a reasonable person would consider to be dangerous to themselves or others in a public environment where children may be present. Violation of posted concealed weapons prohibition.
- Inducing panic. False 911 or emergency calls.
- Harassing customers or staff. Deliberate repeated behavior that is intimidating, hostile, offensive or adversely impacts staff work performance.
- Possession of drugs or alcohol. Actively distributing drugs or alcohol.
- Engaging in or soliciting any sexual act. Indecent exposure.
- Fighting, challenging someone to a fight, physical abuse or assault.
- Violating personal boundaries of staff or clientele through social media, phone advances or solicitation. Personal boundaries and privacy should be respected.
A waxing franchise with LunchboxWax is an investment in your future, offering:
- Built-in repeat business (5-6 week hair growth cycle)
- Best-in-class body waxing with expertly trained waxologists and ongoing education
- Competition differentiation through unparalleled vibe, culture, experience and technique
- Mass appeal to consumers through attractive price points in three simple models
- Highly profitable, scalable operational model poised to penetrate established markets
- Extensive potential for growth and overall brand loyalty
We move together aligned as a tribe, as allies who support the strength and integrity of the whole and work to make each other smarter and more brilliant and more successful. We listen. We join together. We support each other and extend this authentic, genuine sense of unity to everyone near us.
Debi Lane LunchboxWax Founder & CEO
Mom always said you are the company you keep, so we’re selective about our expertly trained waxologists as well as where we open our salons. You’ll find us in affluent, progressive communities. So, if there’s a LunchboxWax in your ‘hood, congratulations. That means you’re pretty amazing. If not and you’re interested in bringing a salon to your area, check out where we’re looking to expand!
While many people are attracted to the idea of business ownership, taking that first leap of faith can be difficult. The process can feel overwhelming; you need a brand, a business strategy, marketing techniques, products, training, a team, a local, and of course, loyal customers. That’s the beauty of a LunchboxWax franchise. When you join the team, you’ll find the knowledge, support and resources you need to succeed.
When you start your own waxing franchise with LunchboxWax, you’ll benefit from:
- In-depth guidance and support throughout the process
- Assistance with everything from site selection to build out
- Comprehensive training on best business practices
- Access to all the products you need for wax services and retail sales
- Education on our unique LunchboxWax speed- waxing technique
- The Box Out of the Box: everything required for your salon and waxing services
- Ongoing mentoring through the LunchboxWax Culture and Leadership Program
- Our unique culture, powered by beauty, collaboration and purpose
Want to learn more about becoming a franchisee with
LunchboxWax? Contact us today to get started.
LunchboxWax “We learned about LunchboxWax, and we instantly thought it’d be a fit for our community. Then we went into one of the salons to see for ourselves, and there was no doubt this would be our next adventure.”
Rosie Keller LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “Walk into any LunchboxWax salon, and the competence, confidence and kindness is palpable.”
Ed Sheridan LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “Watching our waxologists thrive and grow professionally and personally is a phenomenal feeling that ranks up there with any other success I’ve had in my life.”
Megan Shaw LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “The LunchboxWax energy resonates and tells this great story. It’s natural to want to be a part of it.”
Patrick Sheridan LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “I love owning my own business and being financially secure, but I also love being connected to this network of smart, successful men and women.”
Pattie Wells LunchboxWax Franchisee
LunchboxWax “As a LunchboxWax franchisee, I feel sure of myself and confident I’m doing what I can for my present and my future.”
Pattie Wells LunchboxWax Franchisee